- Audrey Magazine - http://audreymagazine.com -
Throwback Thursday: Get This Kpop Look | Girls’ Generation “I Got A Boy” Music Video
Posted By Audrey Magazine On November 7, 2013 @ 7:58 pm In Fashion,Pop Culture | Comments Disabled
Girls’ Generation fans worldwide rejoiced this past weekend when their music video “I Got A Boy” won the Video of the Year award  at the first YouTube Music Awards. This was quite the accomplishment for Asian entertainment especially since the girls were up against icons such as Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, One Direction and Selena Gomez.
Although there were a number of haters who were ignorant  to the success of Girls’ Generation, there were even more fans defending them.
Clearly, we’ve been their fans for quite some time. Today’s Throwback Thursday is dedicated to our Get This Kpop Look based on the “I Got a Boy” music video.
Continue reading to find out how you can look like these showstoppers.
1. The Statement Head Accessory – keep it cute, but quirky with ears, mini devil horns or spikes.
2. Channel some Sporty Spice – pair an athletic piece with a crop top.
Pop Boy Crewneck – $49.00
3. Have some edge with feminine flair with an embellished jacket or top.
3. Think big and loud: don’t neglect the neon colors or huge prints!
4. Pay homage to Marty McFly: yes, the gaudy sneaker wedges make quite the numerous appearances in this video.
5. Finish it off with funky jewelry!
Article printed from Audrey Magazine: http://audreymagazine.com
URL to article: http://audreymagazine.com/throwback-thursday-get-this-kpop-look-girls-generation-i-got-a-boy-music-video/
URLs in this post:
 won the Video of the Year award: http://audreymagazine.com/girls-generation-wins-video-of-the-year-at-youtube-music-awards/
 haters who were ignorant: http://audreymagazine.com/racist-reactions-to-girls-generations-video-of-the-year-award/
Copyright © 2013 Audrey Final Round. All rights reserved.