Are you passionate about telling the stories of Asian America, from news to products to people?
Are you a creative thinker who goes above and beyond to get the job done?
Do you have good interpersonal skills, including interviewing on camera?
Are you a social media rockstar, able to maneuver through the world of Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and WordPress?
If so, then come join our team of dedicated, hardworking, fun staffers to put out the nation’s premier Asian American women’s magazine! Audrey Magazine is looking for an ONLINE MANAGER/ASSISTANT EDITOR! This is a rare opportunity indeed, so spread the word!
The ONLINE MANAGER must:
- manage the production of Audrey Magazine’s online content, from communicating with writers and photographers to editing and scheduling blog posts
- attend events and functions on behalf of Audrey Magazine.
- interview celebrities on the red carpet and photograph and/or video-record events and functions.
- coordinate with PR and marketing groups for story content.
- assist and work together with editorial staff to produce stories on both print and multimedia platforms (online, YouTube, etc.)
If you think you qualify, send us the following to EDITOR@AUDREYMAGAZINE.COM by MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012:
1. Cover letter
3. Three writing samples — a feature story, a profile, and a blog post reviewing a restaurant or product, or discussing a topic relevant to Asian America
4. Two professional references
Hope to see you soon!