That’s right! Audrey Magazine is looking to fill the following positions:
1. One (1) Writer/Assistant Editor (Part-time)
2. Two (2) Editorial Interns (Part-time)
Be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly team here at Audrey Magazine. We’re a small company so you’ll be getting lots of hands-on experience!
We require a minimum of 20 hours/week, and you must be able to come into our offices in Gardena, Calif. at least twice a week, as well as attend various press functions, screenings and events.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your cover letter, resume and 2-3 writing samples (features, profiles and product reviews) to Editor@AudreyMagazine.com.
Wanna be a part of Audrey Shops, the premiere online shopping destination for Audrey Magazine readers and insiders?
Audrey Shops is looking for a marketing intern to start immediately! You should be:
* Knowledgeable in social networking media, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and MySpace.
* Able to blog.
* Enthusiastic, a self-starter, self-motivated, responsible, detail-oriented, and able to take instruction over email.
* Located anywhere in the U.S., as long as you have a high speed internet connection.
* An all-around cool person!
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of Audrey Magazine’s new online style boutique, Audrey Shops! Sure, it’s an unpaid internship, but the experience is priceless!
Please contact Tom Kim at Tom@AudreyShops.com.