1) I saturated some cotton with the Fleur Blanc toner and gently buffed it in all over her face and neck.
2) I applied the Serum next and let that dry completely.
3) Then I spread a thin layer of the Day Cream Creme de Jour all over her face.
4) While that’s absorbing into her skin, I move on to her eyes.
1) I like to always start with the eyes first so I can clean it up easier if they are any eyeshadow fallouts.
2) I gently patted on the Lingerie pour les yeux in Medium on her eyelids to prime the eyes for eyeshadow application.
3) I first dusted the lightest color Linen from the Palette Play in Copper all over her eyelids up to her brow bone.
3) I then applied the the color Gilt, the medium bronze color on her eyelids up to the creases of her eye.
4) I then brushed the darker bronze color Suede on the outer corner of her eyes to achieve the Smokey effect pulling the shadow out to create a more almond/cat eye look.
5) On the top lash line, before I lined it with eyeliner, I lined it with the Indigo from the same eyeshadow quad at the lash line and winged it up and darkened the outer corner of her eyes.
6) I then gently lined the top lash line to darken it with Le Joli Crayon in Charbon and used the other end of the liner to blend the line out.
7) I also lined her bottom lash line with Le Joli Crayon in Aubergine and blended it out as well.
8) With the angle brush, I went over and smudged the dark bronze color, Suede, on top of the Aubergine eyeliner (bottom) along with the Charbon eyeliner (top) to soften the lines.
9) Line the waterline with Le Joli Crayon in Charbon to finish up the smoky eye.
10) Eiffel power mascara. Lots and lots of coats. This mascara doesn’t clump at all so it’s easy to build it up without it looking messy.
1) Clean up any eyeshadow fall outs if there were any at this point.
2) I then mixed and applied the Love Me Deux moisture tint in Paris and Provence all over her face and down her neck to give it the seamless effect.
3) I then used the concealer that comes on the cap to spot conceal any blemishes and to highlight under her eyes, bridge of nose and forehead.
4) I lightly filed in her brows with Arch de Triumph in Warm and Dark Brown. She has gorgeous thick brows so not much was needed here.
5) I glided the Vu-On Rouge color accent in Bouquet Rose on the apples of her cheeks and blended it up and out towards her temples with my fingers, primarily concentrating on the apples of her cheeks and making sure the color is not blended away too much.
6) I then brushed on Belle Poudre in Golden Medium with the Kabuki brush all over her face for the nice HD finish.
7) To finish the look, I used Beaute en Bronze Bronzer Duo in Monaco. Pop the cheeks with the pink blush for a hint of shimmer and dust the face with the bronzer.
8) I like to apply the bronzer where the sun would normally hit the face. Forehead, cheek bones, tip of the nose, and on the chest.
1) I lined her lips with the Drawmatic lip liner in Naked and filled it in with the liner itself.
2) I then layered the Lip Lustre lipgloss in Demure on top of the liner so her lips look scrumptious. Juicy and plump!
1) I sprayed and massaged in Amour D’Ore body spray to glisten her arms for that sun kissed glow.
Pamela Neal on Ana Ortiz’s hair:
1. I dampened and re-dryed the hair as it had been flat ironed previously and flat ironed hair is notoriously hard to curl.
2. I then took small square sections starting at the front hairline, spraying each with White Sands Liquid Texture Firm Hold Thermal Styling Spray
and wrapping them around a 1 inch iron, pulling out the iron and pinning the rolled up section securely before moving on to the next section. I wrapped them all in the same direction.
3. The next row of curls I wrapped in the opposite direction, repeating the spraying and pinning on each section. The next row I curled back in the same direction as the first row.
4. Once the whole head was completed in this manner, I took out all the pins and brushed the hair through, coaxing the hair into waves with my fingers. She then ran out of time and I had to let her go so just sprayed it with Davines No. 7 Firm Hairspray!