My bed and I have a very loving relationship, but my alarm clock seems determined to rip us apart. Are you a morning person? I’m certainly not. Luckily, there’s people who can help.
If your New Year’s resolution was to wake up earlier, or if you just want to beat some winter blues, have no fear! Here are six tried-and-true morning routines from some of YouTube’s favorite beauty and fashion gurus. Watch while grumpily pouring your cereal into your bowl, and find yourself slowly feeling more excited about this morning…and all of the mornings after it!
1. Getting ready for a chill day in? Check out Jenn Im‘s morning routine with everything from a healthy smoothie, a neutral makeup look and even a tutorial on how to rock a side braid.
2. Follow Michelle Phan‘s busy morning. Phan’s day always includes a 10-minute workout, a walk to the subway and lots and lots of make up fun.
3. MamaMiaMakeup certainly isn’t a morning person either, but in this video, she successfully gets out of bed, puts on her makeup and even makes a batch of pancakes.
4. Vagabond Youth’s Amy Lee shows us that all you need for a good morning is an omelette, a leather jacket, a good lipstick color and some happy music.
5. In this “Asian Morning Routine,” you’ll find awesome skincare techniques, a super filling breakfast and (most importantly) fluffy Hello Kitty slippers.
6. From Head to Toe’s Jen Chae shows us that a dog is the perfect alarm clock. Apparently, good mornings also include onesies and dancing your way to the shower.
Feature photo courtesy of Asian Beauty Secrets