We’re giving away Blu-ray combo packs of Ang Lee’s award-winning film Life of Pi!
1. Like Audrey on FB & follow us Twitter
2. Leave a comment on this post with your name and Twitter handle!
FROM OSCAR® WINNING DIRECTOR ANG LEE COMES THE INSPIRATIONAL. EPIC JOURNEY, LIFE OF PI, ON BLU-RAY COMBO PACK & DVD MARCH 12
Life of Pi is the film that earned Taiwanese American director Ang Lee his second Best Director Academy Award at this year’s Oscars. Based on the Booker Prize-winning novel by Yann Martel, the film stars newcomer Suraj Sharma as Pi, alongside veteran actors including Irrfan Khan (as the older Pi), Tabu, Adil Hussain and Gérard Depardieu.
Lee brought what many thought was an un-filmable story onto the big screen. With the help of the visual effects company Rhythm and Hues Studios, the Life of Pi team staged a devastating shipwreck, turned a water tank in Taiwan into the middle of the Pacific Ocean and brought to life a Bengal Tiger named Richard Parker shares much screen time on a lifeboat with Suraj Sharma’s Pi.
In addition to Lee’s Best Director win, Life of Pi took home three other Academy Awards (Cinematography, Visual Effects, and Original Score), earning the most Oscar wins of any film this year.
The film is currently available on Digital HD, Blu-ray, and DVD.
We’re giving some gifts away this winter – here’s the start of day one!
Pitch Perfect (featuring Hana Mae Lee who’s also in our Winter 2012-13 issue!)
College student Beca (Anna Kendrick) finds herself part of a clique (including Hana Mae Lee) where the only thing the girls have in common is how good they sound when they sing together. The laugh out-loud comedy Pitch Perfect is on Blu-ray, DVD and Ultraviolet December 18! www.pitchperfectmovie.com
We’re giving a couple of Blu-Rays away! To enter (you may enter up to four times per method!):
1. Follow us on Instagram @audreymagazine. Instagram a picture “I <3 Audrey Magazine.” – and tag us and #pitchperfect.
2. Follow us on Twitter @audreymagazine. Tweet “I <3 @audreymagazine” with the #pitchperfect.
3. Like us on Facebook (Audrey Magazine). Tag us in your status “I <3 Audrey Magazine” with #pitchperfect.
4. Follow us on tumblr: Audrey-Magazine.tumblr.com and link to this post with #pitchperfect.