Whenever I roll out all my makeup brushes, I’m always met with, “whoa, that’s legit,” and “dang, you’re pro.”
That’s cause I am when it comes to applying my makeup. I’m not going to settle for any little old brushes found in the dinky cosmetic packs with the eyeshadow and lip gloss.
But it sure ain’t easy toting all my brushes around. I roll them up in a striped brush bag my aunt made for me, which has pockets for all the different-sized brushes, eyeliners, and mascaras I use but it’s still a hefty bulk.
So it’s pretty sweet that Japonesque has unveiled their new line of artist tools– an interchangeable, professional-quality, snap-on makeup brush collection.
Using magnets, the brush sets allow you to snap on and snap off the different types of brushes you need to apply your makeup. The brush collection includes:
* Starter Set – Includes Dual-Ended Magnetic Brush Handle which easily connects to all Artist Tools Brush Heads; Foundation Brush Head – its silky soft bristles and paddle-style design ensure a perfect application and is ideal for blending foundation and concealer seamlessly onto skin; Angled Eye Liner Brush Head – angled to a perfect edge for controlled contouring and detailed eye lining. SRP: $12.
* Powder Brush – Dust the perfect amount of powder onto skin to achieve a flawless photo finish. Easily applies your favorite powder, bronzer or shimmer to face and body. Synthetic hair. SRP: $9.
* Shadow Crease Brush – Expertly define and shape eyes for a look that makes you stand out in any scene. Sweep the brush back and forth starting at the middle of the crease and working your way to the outer corner of the eye. This will blend you darker shadow to give you perfect definition and contour. Synthetic hair. SRP: $4.
* All Over Eyeshadow Brush – Perfect for adding color from lid to brow to get your eyes camera ready in a flash. After applying darker color to the crease, use the All Over Shadow Brush to swirl and blend color for a look that really pops! Synthetic hair. SRP: $4.
* Brow/Lash Comb – Create full, shapely brows and dramatically defined lashes with the Brow/Lash Comb. Brush brow upwards and outwards to shape and define. Synthetic hair. SRP: $4.
* Bent Liner Brush – Achieve a dramatic or natural effect with the Bent Liner Rush. Easily lines eyes with precision and control. Tapered to a point to give you the most exact line. Apply more pressure to increase the thickness of the line to get a look that is bold and dramatic. Synthetic hair. SRP: $4.
Artist Tools by Japonesque will be available exclusively at CVS starting January 2012 but we are giving away TWO (2) complete brush collections for our Audrey readers!
HOW TO ENTER:
You may enter as many times as you wish! Contest ends Wednesday, November 23, 11:59 PST and we will randomly select 2 winners. You must have a US mailing address to win. Gluck!
For more information, please visit www.japonesque.com.