- Audrey Magazine - http://audreymagazine.com -
Roll Models: Interview with Jowe Lee
Posted By Kanara Ty On June 28, 2013 @ 4:55 am In Health & Lifestyle | Comments Disabled
NAME Jowe Lee
NICKNAMES? Prince of K-Town
ETHNICITY 100% Born & raised Korean
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Seoul, Korea
WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? Bakersfield, CA
GIVE US ONE REASON WHY EVERYONE SHOULD TUNE INTO ‘ROLL MODELS’ Hottest import/gogo models, badass cars with drifting action, & most importantly DRAMA! What more could you possibly ask more for?
1. Your go-to karaoke song = Tupac – Life Goes On (English) side note w the tempo all the way up! & Kim Bum Soo – Bogoshipda “I Miss You” (Korean) drunk emotional tear breaker song.
2. Last time you cried = When I got a “B”EATING for getting a “B” on my high school report card by my parents…
3. What always makes you laugh = Being around my best friends or people who have a real sense of humor.
4. Your go-to comfort food = Savoys Kitchen to eat Hainan Chicken in SGV “San Gabriel Valley”!
5. Last thing you ate = Dish full of different varieties of fruit at a Korean karoke spot at 4 AM…
6. Currently on “repeat” on your ipod = Zedd – Clarity (I swear I am going on American Idol w this song!)
7. A guilty pleasure you don’t feel guilty about = Breaking woman’s hearts.
8. Current favorite place = In bed under the sheets on my new Tempur Pedic $4k memory foam mattress! My best investment yet!
9. Favorite drink, alcoholic or otherwise = Johnny on the rocks. Not shaken, but stirred… lol
10. Current obsessions? = Becoming the ultimate stereotypical Korean man of perfecting Golf.
11. Pet peeve = Woman who smoke & messy people.
12. Habit I need to break = Being such a neat freakazoid & a perfectionist…
13. Talent you’d like to have = How to tame a Tiger, then I’d be able to do the same with woman.
14. Word or phrase you most overuse = Sorry, you’re just too pretty for me. Works every time lol
15. Most treasured possession? = My collection of exotic cars.
16. Greatest fear? = Me, myself, and I.
17. Favorite childhood pastime or memory = Being able to live comfortably with my parents at home eating home cooked meals every day.
18. Motto? = Wake up every morning & know what TIME it is!
19. What’s cool about being Asian = Just about everything. To be more specific our culture & foods!
20. If you weren’t doing what you are doing now, what occupation would you be doing? I’d most like be back in school to finish up my units in college to become a dentist to apply for dental school.
Article printed from Audrey Magazine: http://audreymagazine.com
URL to article: http://audreymagazine.com/roll-models-interview-with-jowe-lee/
Copyright © 2013 Audrey Final Round. All rights reserved.