Street style has seen its fair share of monochromatic love lately, and while we adore classic black and white, we couldn’t take our eyes off these stylish, summery looks.
Not sure about pulling off yellow against Asian skin tones?
Don’t worry. Last year, we broke the myth that Asians can’t wear yellow with some amazing celebrity red carpet glam, and this summer, these six fashionable women show you how to make it work for every day wear. See for yourself below how the warm tone can be quite elegant and also fun to try out as it continues to be a favorite trend for 2015 from runway to ready-to-wear.
Don’t shy away from the rich hue on your next shopping excursion. Take a look at some of our favorite finds below.
1. The J.Crew Regent Blazer In Linen—Available Here For $178
2. Vince Camuto’s Jacquard Pleated Skirt—Available Here For $99
3. Mason By Michelle Mason’s Chiffon Strapless Top—Available Here For $360
4. River Island’s Floral Skater Dress—Available Here For $90
5. ASOS Premium’s Embossed Scuba Midi Dress—Available Here For $118
Feature Image Credit: Fashion Designer Camille Of Itscamilleco.com