- Audrey Magazine - http://audreymagazine.com -
Get this Kpop Look | Girls’ Generation “I Got a Boy” Music Video
Posted By Audrey Archives On May 28, 2013 @ 9:35 pm In Fashion,Pop Culture | Comments Disabled
Read on to find out how you can recreate the same look!
Watch out – the girls are back! Girls’ Generation have finally made their Korean comeback with their fourth studio album, I Got a Boy. Of course, this did not go unnoticed, as the music video for the titular track has already racked up over 24 million views in just a little over a week. The song is quite catchy (and admittedly, just all over the place) – we also couldn’t help but notice the wacky fashion of the video (which was all over the place as well).
Click on to see as some pieces we put together to create a SNSD-styled look for “I Got a Boy”! (Click the images to see where you can get these items too!)
1. The Statement Head Accessory – keep it cute, but quirky with ears, mini devil horns or spikes.
2. Channel some Sporty Spice – pair an athletic piece with a crop top.
3. Have some edge with feminine flair with an embellished jacket or top.
3. Think big and loud: don’t neglect the neon colors or huge prints!
4. Pay homage to Marty McFly: yes, the gaudy sneaker wedges make quite the numerous appearances in this video.
5. Finish it off with funky jewelry!
Article printed from Audrey Magazine: http://audreymagazine.com
URL to article: http://audreymagazine.com/get-this-kpop-look-girls-generation-i-got-a-boy-music-video-3/
Copyright © 2013 Audrey Final Round. All rights reserved.