- Audrey Magazine - http://audreymagazine.com -
Get Ready to Party! Audrey Helps You Get Through the Holiday Season
Posted By Anna M. Park On December 6, 2013 @ 10:07 pm In Beauty | Comments Disabled
’Tis the season to indulge, so go ahead — don’t let us be a wet blanket on the festivities. Just heed a bit of pre-party advice to minimize post-party fallout. And when you’ve binged to your heart’s content, we’ve got a few tips to help you recover.
* Two weeks before, make sure your teeth are party-ready with Glo Science’s latest G-Vial whitening gel — just apply with a brush twice a day for 30 seconds.
* Pregame like dermatologist extraordinaire Dr. Jessica Wu, who says in her book, Feed Your Face , that she like to have a snack (try almonds!) before a big dinner to avoid overeating.
* An hour out, before you slip on that special dress, maximize your hotness with a Wei Beauty Décolletage Treatment Pad, a mask with coconut water, kelp and free radical-fighting gingko, specifically made for the delicate skin on your chest.
* In her book, Dr. Wu recommends a dry red wine like cabernet sauvignon or pinot noir for maximum antioxidants (chardonnay, if you prefer white). If you’re more a cocktail kind of girl, she says go for vodka with club soda or diet tonic water.
* Don’t forget to hydrate with a glass of water after every drink. That’ll also help you moderate your drinking.
* After all that rich, scrumptious food, chew gum with xylitol, like Vitacare Whitening Gum, to freshen breath.
* Whatever you do, don’t forget to take off your makeup. Keep Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water and Pure Cotton on your nightstand to remove even waterproof makeup with mineral-rich water from Japan’s Yumura Hot Springs — no tugging and no rinsing required.
* In the morning, apply cotton balls soaked in soy milk (squeeze out the excess) for five minutes to reduce swelling, hydrate skin and constrict veins in bloodshot eyes, says Dr. Wu.
Article printed from Audrey Magazine: http://audreymagazine.com
URL to article: http://audreymagazine.com/get-ready-to-party-audrey-helps-you-get-through-the-holiday-season/
URLs in this post:
 Feed Your Face: http://feedyourface.com/
 Winter 2013-14: http://audreymagazine.com/shop-audrey
Copyright © 2013 Audrey Final Round. All rights reserved.