Ever wondered how your favorite stars dressed when they’re not in front of the camera or dolled up for the red carpet? Here we spotted Jamie Chung wearing Topshop’s pleated skirt and studded ballet pumps while she’s out and about in Los Angeles.
This cute, casual outfit is perfect for a sunny day out and is super easy to put together! We compiled some of our favorite pieces to get her look!
First the skirt – if you’re looking to duplicate Jamie Chung’s look, go for skirt that hits mid-calf like the Cheap Monday orange skirt (#1) and Topshop striped skirt (#2) below. If you want to show off your legs, then go for a pleated hi-low skirt (#3). The hi-low trend is the way to go for spring!
Prefer a full-length skirt? Go for a full-on maxi that goes down to your ankles. Skirts #1 and #2 are easier to match, but I personally like skirt #3 since it’s more unique and colorful.
1. Esker Maxi Skirt (anthropologie.com)
2. Sparkle & Fade Maxi Pleated Chiffon Skirt (via urbanoutfitters.com)
3. Field of Vision Skirt (anthropologie.com)
Next, you’d want to choose a pair of loafers. Make your shoes stand out by choosing one with spikes or a fun print.
1. Jeffrey Campbell Martini Spike (via solestruck.com)
2. Set Sail Loafers (anthropologie.com)
3. Croquetl (stevemadden.com)
If any of you are feeling a little out-there, go for Sam Edelman’s spiked loafers (#3).
1. Dolce Vita Marcela Loafer (via freepeople.com)
2. Pip Pip Loafers (anthropologie.com)
3. Sam Edelman Metal Shimmer Loafer (via freepeople.com)
Pair your look with a cute crossbody satchel bag.
1. Lucky Brand Sunset Junction Crossbody (via piperlime.com)
2. Daybook Mini Satchel (anthropologie.com)
3. Ecote Velveteen Whipstitch Trim Crossbody Bag (via urbanoutfitters.com)
4. Kimchi Blue Woven Chain Crossbody Bag (via urbanoutfitters.com)
Throw on a simple knit top, accessorize with a necklace and a pair of shades and you’re good to go!