IN THE COMMUNITY

judy_chu
News

Judy Chu Responds To President Obama’s Address to Congress

by Audrey Archives
(No Comments)

Audrey Magazine‘s Fall Issue feature story, “Picking Up the Pieces,” looks at how the economic recession has affected the lives of Asian Americans. And in light of President Obama

READ MORE
Who-Wore-What-525x356
Celebrity Style Events Trends & Reviews

Who Wore What at Audrey’s Night Out 2011

by Audrey Archives
(No Comments)

“Audrey’s Night Out is filled with free booze, fashion plus lots of hot girls and guys. If you could only pick one, what would you choose?” While other people may be there for the alcohol and th

READ MORE
misskorea2013-525x341
News

Plastic Surgery or Photoshop? Pre-Makeup Photos of Miss Korea 2013 Contestants Emerge

by Audrey Archives
(No Comments)

Over the last two weeks, the photos of the Miss Korea 2013 contestants had gone viral around the web, causing a stir with debates over plastic surgery and standards of beauty (“One Dream, One Fa

READ MORE
cho
Film News

Rachel Rostad’s “A Letter to JK Rowling from Cho Chang” — and her Classy Response to the Haters

by Audrey Archives
(No Comments)

Recently, college student Rachel Rostad released her spoken word piece “A Letter to JK Rowling from Cho Chang” and as expected, she was bombarded with responses. Some argued angrily that s

READ MORE
face-1
News

Plastic Surgery in Asia: All Asians Look Alike?

by Audrey Archives
(No Comments)

“All Asians look alike.” Its a phrase that I have personally disliked for as long as I can remember. In fact, many of us are upset by this. We believe that this statement is simply ignoran

READ MORE
ohf-1
Film News

Extremely Racist Responses to Olympus Has Fallen

by Audrey Archives
(No Comments)

Its no secret that we still face racism today. Every time I start to believe that I live in my ideal/equal world, acts like this bring me back to the reality that we still have a long way to go. &hell

READ MORE
mindykalingshow
News Online Television

Fall 2012 Issue: Where My (AA) Girls At?

by admin
(No Comments)

Before HBO’s Girls was set to premiere this past spring, the comedy about 20-something struggling post-grads in New York City sparked a debate about race and representation in Hollywood. My initial

READ MORE