Meet our first Audrey Style Gal: Shai Chung of Drink on Shoes.
Photos courtesy of Shai Chung on Drunk on Shoes.
Top – Madewell | Tank Top – t.babaton | Jeans – Citizens of Humanity | Shoes – Aldo | Bag – Balenciaga Town | Cuff – Doloris Petunia | Sunnies – Marc by Marc Jacobs | Watch – Chanel | Bracelet – Madewell | Earrings – Guy and Eva
1. Name: Shai Chung
2. Location: Chicago, Illinois
3. Describe your style: My style is dependent on my mood. I appreciate a lot of different types of looks, whether it’s boho, grunge, punk, classic, sexy, cutesy, vintage – those all appeal to me. I wear all types of looks, so I think it just depends on what the occasion is and the mood I’m in. I like to stand out a little,so I tend to pick things that either are super bright, oversized, or have a weird or interesting design. Although, sometimes I do like to just throw on a plain sweater and jeans. I also adore accessories! Starting my blog gave me new appreciation for little details. However, if I HAD to pick a favorite look, it would be Boho chic. Nicole Richie is my fave style icon! <3
4. What is the most prized possession in your wardrobe? My mother’s wedding band.
5. Favorite hotspot(s): At Paris Club Restaurant, eating some delish french style fare. I love French cuisine and they do it well here. It takes me back to my trip to Paris. The atmosphere is also fun and lively. You can also find me at Underground Chicago dancing the night away. They have the BEST music there. It can get crowded, but the jams are amazing. Also they host events on some nights that are pretty fun and very supportive of anything Chicago related. I really appreciate any business that supports the local talent.
6. Style tip for Audrey Readers? Wear and do whatever makes you feel happy. Who cares about anyone else? At the end of the day, do whatever you have to do to make you feel good about yourself. Even if that means putting on eyeliner and false lashes when you go snowboarding or to the beach. Do what you gotta do and those who stare are just jealous of your courage!
7. Find out more about Shai:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/
We’re always on the lookout for Audrey Style Gals! More info here.