Our latest Audrey Style Gal comes by way of San Francisco: Suzie Hung of Style Que by Suzie Q!
1. Name: Suzie Hung
2. Location: San Francisco, CA
3. Describe your style – who/what influences your style?
My style is feminine and chic. I’m inspired by the street styles surrounding me, other fashion bloggers, and celebrity fashion icons. I love Rachel Zoe and Olivia Palermo as fashion icons because they dress so classy and on trend.
4. What is the most prized possession in your wardrobe?
I’ll have to say my vintage Gucci bags because they were passed on from my mother, which she got over 30 years ago.
5. Favorite hotspot/Place You’re Most Likely to Be Seen (and why you like it)?
My husband and I are big foodies. I love trying out new restaurants, from fine dining to hole-in-the-wall places. I especially love finding new dessert spots since I have a big sweet tooth! Since it’s beautiful weather out now, I love strolling along outdoor shopping areas like Union Square and Santana Row.
6. Style tip for Audrey Readers?
Details in an outfit can make any outfit great. Adding a pop of color with a belt or bag, or wearing a statement jewelry piece can dress up any simple outfit.
7. Optional: Twitter/Blog/Website?
We’re always on the lookout for Audrey Style Gals! More info here.