- Audrey Magazine - http://audreymagazine.com -
A Bra That Will Only Come Undone For Your “True Love”
Posted By Ethel Navales On January 29, 2014 @ 12:05 am In Health & Lifestyle,News | Comments Disabled
We want to begin by saying we’re just as confused as you are.
But to the Japanese lingerie company Ravijour, a “True Love Tester Bra” makes perfect sense. Makers are claiming that the bra is able to analyze how a woman truly feels and will only pop open when the user finds her true love.
The lingerie company is marketing the bra as a safety device. Apparently, the bra will ward off unwanted sexual advances and will make sure that all people, except your true love, will not have access to your breasts.
How does this peculiar, high-tech undergarment work? According to the video promo seen below, the bra contains a sensor which syncs with an app on the user’s phone. The sensor will monitor and track the user’s heartbeat and once the heart rate reaches a specific point (the heart rate of true love, of course) the bra will come undone on its own.
Of course, we’ve come across a number of problems with this device:
1. So what if you don’t find your true love? Do you have to keep the bra on forever? We’re certain that there are other ways to make the bra pop open on its own, but the video promo seems to constantly emphasize that the bra will only come undone in the presence of true love.
2. How accurate can that heart rate chart really be? What if I’m going out for a light run? Should I expect my bra to pop open because my heart rate has picked up? A person’s heart rate can rise and fall for a number of reasons. We highly doubt that this device is so intelligent that it can pinpoint the exact moment a woman finds her true love.
3. No, this is not an anti-rape product. As Huffington Post points out, “This high-tech bra will never “save” a woman from sexual harassment. Just because one’s brassiere isn’t being ripped off by an aggressive gentleman, doesn’t mean that the wearer isn’t experiencing a barrage of other forms of unwanted sexual attention before an evening gets to that point.” And getting into technicalities, what if one’s heart rate increases out of fear?
4. We’re pretty sure this thing can’t “know” how women feel. The creators (two men) can’t actually believe that true love can be measured based on a “one-size-fits-all” heart rate chart, right? I’d like to believe we’re much more complicated beings than that.
5. What if a girl just wants to have sex? In this day and age, there are plenty of women who are sexual beings. Believe it or not, women can actually want to have sex even if their partner isn’t their one true love. Shocking!
A woman should have the freedom to make these decisions for herself.
Article printed from Audrey Magazine: http://audreymagazine.com
URL to article: http://audreymagazine.com/a-bra-that-will-only-come-undone-for-your-true-love/
URLs in this post:
 As Huffington Post : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/27/true-love-bra-tester_n_4673656.html?utm_hp_ref=women&ir=Women
Copyright © 2013 Audrey Final Round. All rights reserved.